1. Remove all parts: speaker body, speaker cover, nipple cap, screw cap, sealing cap, milk bottle, bottle base, duckbill valve, massage petals, nipple, handle.
2. Rinse once with clean water.
3. Wash once with the proper amount of cleaning agent, and use different brushes inside and outside to carefully clean the petal massage cushion, cover and pump cover of each corner.
4. Choose a cleaning agent with good sterilization effect to clean it 1-2 times a day.
5. Use steam to clean all the parts and clean the petal massage cushion and cover. Do not over-clean the breast pump that does not flow through the pump during the breast pumping process. It will cause aging and damage of the parts and reduce the service life.