1. Be sure to inject clean water into the warmer. Soup, porridge, juice, Chinese medicine, etc. must not be poured directly into the warmer. The water must be poured out after each use.
2. Due to the energy-saving function of the milk warmer, it is normal for the indicator to turn off when the product is working.
3. Due to the cold and hot weather affecting the taste, the position of the temperature control knob can be adjusted in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction.
4. The food may be spoiled if placed in a milk warmer for a long time at low and medium temperatures. If you need to keep warm for a long time, it is recommended to fill the bottle with warm boiled water and place it in a milk warmer for constant temperature. Add milk powder and stir when you are eating.
5. Unplug the power plug when not in use.
6. Do not dip or rinse the milk warmer with water. Wipe it with a damp cloth for a long time. Scale will accumulate inside the milk warmer and affect the temperature accuracy of the milk warmer. Pour 100ml vinegar + 50 ml water into the warm milk Inside the device, soak for half an hour, power on for 10 minutes, and rinse with water after cooling. If there are many scales, you can repeat this work.
7. Don't let the baby touch the warmer.