1. It is not advisable to choose the split type, because this type of sterilization pot has poor sealing performance and the cleaning time is shorter than the integrated type;
2. The sterilization time must comply with the national tableware standard, which can be more than 10 minutes;
3. The electric heating plate should be open, and the hidden type cannot remove the scale;
4. The electric heating plate is made of stainless steel, and the aluminum material is easy to rust and perforate;
5. To control with one key, the timer control is not convenient;
6. If you want to bring drying, choose internal drying. It is not appropriate to choose the one with the air inlet at the bottom and artificially increase the gap between the barrel and the heating plate. That is to use outside air to dry the bottle, which will blow a lot of bacteria and dust;
7. It is best to choose the one with regular sterilization ability;
8. The number of feeding bottles is preferably 6. If the number is too small, the number of sterilization will increase, which will consume power and physical strength. Too much number will prolong the time for holding the bottles and affect the cleanliness of the bottles.