The breast pump simulates the baby's action of sucking milk and generally does not make you feel pain. How about the manual breast pump? Choosing the right breast pump for you depends on how often you plan to use it and how much time you can spend on breastfeeding. If you are working full time and need to sneak out your time to suck up your breasts, then you need to use a fully automatic breast pump because it can suck the milk from both sides of the breast at the same time. However, if you only need to suck out some milk occasionally so that others can help feed your baby when you are out, then you only need to buy a cheap manual breast pump.
How to use the manual breast pump:
1. Wash your hands before use.
2. The breast pump is properly assembled after disassembly, cleaning and disinfection.
3. Sit on the chair and sit in a comfortable position. The body leans forward and sucks.
4, open the dust cover, according to the amount of milk, using the bottle converter, choose the bottle of the appropriate caliber.
5. Align the nipple with the massage pad and attach the breast cover to the breast. To prevent air leakage, please make the silicone breast pad close to the breast. The other hand is held under the breast to make the breast cover closer to the breast.
6. Open the lock.
7. Hold the handle with a comfortable grip to suck the breast.
8. After the breast pump is finished, cover the dust cover.
What should I do if the manual breast pump has insufficient suction?
1. Determine if the breast mask is completely attached to the breast.
2. Determine if the nipple silicone and bra are tight.
3. Determine if the nipple silicone suction air intake hole is aligned with the center of the groove above the neck of the suction cup.