How to use electric breast pump? Improper use of electric breast pumps can have a big impact on mothers, especially breasts. The following Mawang Encyclopedia tells you how to use the electric breast pump, as follows:
1. Wash your hands and breasts. Gently squeeze a little milk from each breast to ensure that the breast is not blocked.
2. Make sure you have disinfected the breast pump and installed it.
3. Look at the tips before using the breast pump.
4. Choose a comfortable seat, relax your body, lean forward slightly (padding behind the pillow), and put a glass of water next to it.
5. Press the funnel and massage pad of the breast pump tightly on the breast. Do not let the air enter, so as not to lose the suction.
6. When you gently press the handle, you will feel the suction on the breast. The suction of the breast pump does not reach the maximum level, so that your milk can flow smoothly, so it is not necessary to press the handle completely to form a vacuum, and you feel comfortable.
7. When you first start sucking, you can quickly press the handle 5-6 times. Next, press and hold the handle to stay for 2-3 seconds, then release the handle to automatically return it. This is a natural sucking action that mimics BB. The milk will flow out when the handle is returned.
8. After squeezing a few times, there should be milk out. If you don't have milk flowing out, don't worry, relax and try again. If the pumping process causes you pain, stop and consult a doctor immediately.