Among the breast milk proteins, the ratio of milk protein to casein is most suitable for the needs of newborns and premature babies, ensuring complete metabolism of amino acids without accumulating excessive amounts of phenylalanine and tyrosine. However, some mothers have malnutrition, or the lack of milk can be saved by the action of the breast pump, so that the baby can also drink healthy and nutritious milk. Because the frequency of the electric breast pump is not well controlled, the frequency will cause other problems such as breast damage to the mother. Therefore, manual breast pump is not a good choice. So how should a manual breast pump be used?
1. Wash your hands before use.
2. The breast pump is properly assembled after disassembly, cleaning and disinfection.
3. Sit on the chair and sit in a comfortable position. The body leans forward and sucks.
4, open the dust cover, according to the amount of milk, using the bottle converter, choose the bottle of the appropriate caliber.
5. Align the nipple with the massage pad and attach the breast cover to the breast. To prevent air leakage, please make the silicone breast pad close to the breast. The other hand is held under the breast to make the breast cover closer to the breast.
6. Open the lock.
7. Hold the handle with a comfortable grip to suck the breast.
8. After the breast pump is finished, cover the dust cover.