The steam produced under a certain pressure has high humidity and strong penetrating power, and can kill microorganisms quickly and effectively. It is one of the main methods for sterilization of instruments. It is characterized by reliable sterilization, economy, rapidity and good sterilization effect.
The basic structure is as follows:
1. Pressure vessel: Includes sterilization chamber, jacket, door and other components that are permanently connected to the sterilization chamber. Made of stainless steel and with a layer of insulation.
(1) Sterilization room: space for placing items to be sterilized
(2) Jacket: A stainless steel structure that is welded around the surface of the sterilization chamber to achieve mechanical reinforcement and temperature control of the sterilization chamber.
2. Piping system
(1) Steam entering the pipeline: directly connected to the steam source, and sending the steam to the sterilization chamber or jacket.
(2) Steam trapline: Discharge steam condensate.
(3) Sterilization chamber discharge line: connecting the sterilization chamber and the discharge pipeline, which is the passage for the gas in the sterilization chamber and the condensed water to be discharged to the outside.
(4) Water supply pipeline: Provide working water source for the sterilizer.
(5) Return air line: connect the sterilization chamber to the atmosphere, form a vacuum when the inner chamber is dry, and pass the return air line to balance the inner chamber with the outside atmospheric pressure.
3. Automatic door and sterilization chamber sealing assembly
The automatic door is sealed to the sterilization chamber using compressed air or steam.