1. You should know in detail the origin of the product, the qualification of the manufacturing company or the distribution company;
2. Three mother-infant products can't be purchased, can't listen to business advertisements, and are cheap;
3. Try to choose a good after-sales service manufacturer or affiliate, you can know the word-of-mouth of the brand and products online.
4. To prevent the deception of fake foreign brands and fake foreign goods. Do not buy pure foreign language packaging, it is banned in China; do not buy without a certificate number, foreign electrical products must be certified by China 3C in China; quality inspection report refers to batch products, the enterprise itself can also issue, credible The degree is low. To identify whether it is a fake foreign goods, the commonly used method is to go to the authoritative website of the state (mainly the quality supervision department, the industrial and commercial management department), to check the qualifications of the manufacturers, how to package the enterprises, and can not pass this.
5. For electronic and electrical products, the testing standards set by the state have always been in accordance with the corresponding standards of the United States and Europe. The quality of domestic electrical appliances has been relatively stable for many years. The output of Chinese electrical appliances accounts for more than 50% of the world. As long as it is a domestic famous brand, it can be used with confidence and partly domestically. The technical indicators of the brand are higher than those of foreign brands.
6. "GB14934-94 Tableware Disinfection Standard" contains two disinfection methods: thermal disinfection and disinfectant disinfection. The disinfection effect and safety of these two disinfection methods have been strictly verified and widely used. Among them, thermal disinfection includes: steam at 100 ° C or boiling at 100 ° C for 10 minutes, and infrared treatment at 120 ° C for 15 to 20 minutes. Since the bottle contains plastic parts, only the former is applicable. At present, the state does not have compulsory certification for household tableware disinfection equipment, but when purchasing a bottle sterilization pot, we should consider whether the product implements national standards to ensure the effectiveness and safety of bottle disinfection.